THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yeah, oops...

I do have a reason for not blogging last week. It's relatively simple too... I was working, and working a lot! :~) Although it's a good thing it left little time for much else. And when I did get on the computer I didn't have enough time or energy to blog and if I did have energy I tried to use it on my ESL. Anyway, enough about my excuses!! :~)

Today is my second day off this week. Monday was the first day off I had since last Monday. I used it to do laundry. I know, I lead a really exciting life!! I gave the girls at work some homemade cookies cause I had mentioned cookies to them and thought it would be nice if I made a batch for them... They appreciated it! :~) It was really bad weather that day so I didn't do a whole lot except watch the weather. It didn't get really bad, but there were some tornadoes up north of us. Scary!

Today I have done nothing except get a shower and paint my nails this bright pink. Yeah, I have to get some of my ESL stuff done today and other things like supper. Jamey's mom put out some chicken, so I think I'll fry it. It takes a long time to do that and it gets messy, but it's appreciated when I make it!! :~) Something else I need to do today is tidy up the room... I hate doing that! Picking up in any form is something on the bottom of my "likes to do" list.

Tomorrow I get to work 5 hours. I close. Again. Not that I mind cause Peebles doesn't close late, so I get off about 8:20pm. My boss told me the other day that she has scheduled me for about 3 days next week where I close. She said that she tried to have me close with either her or the other Lisa cause they like to close with me. She said that the others would probably enjoy closing with me too, but I said "you do the schedule"! :~) Yeah, I like my job and all the people I work with! :~) Anyway, I need to do some of the stuff that I mentioned above for my today's "to-do" list! :~)

0 comments: