THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 25, 2009

One week later...

Ok, I just sent in my fourth assignment for the ESL training!!! :~) To say I'm pleased with myself would probably be a little premature seeings how the teacher probably hasn't even seen it yet. But I'm hoping she'll like it and see just how much effort I put into this one. I also am kinda proud of myself for getting this one done in a week!!! :~) Yes, I know that I've just raised the bar, but maybe that's a good thing. The other assignments took about two weeks to do. Mainly cause I was scared of getting a bad grade, but now I just want it done and over with.

I don't have to work tomorrow. Which is good cause the two Mountain Dew type drinks I had today probably won't let me go to sleep any time soon. I haven't been sleeping well lately cause of all the stuff going on. Once the ESL is done I'm hoping that will help a little. I'm glad that I don't have to work tomorrow cause it's Family and Friends day at Peebles. Customers will get an extra 20 percent off. Most of the customers that came in today put their stuff on hold for tomorrow to get the deal. Not that that's a bad thing but it'll probably be kinda hectic tomorrow... And I get to work Saturday and Sunday. Those will probably be the worst days... I'm just glad I don't have to work the whole Family and Friends weekend! :~)

Today as I was leaving for work Jamey stopped me cause I was dragging something while I was backing out... It was a dog! :~o I didn't know it was under there! Luckily, I saw Jamey and stopped so the poor dog wasn't dragged all the way to Peebles! When I got home tonight Jamey introduced me to the dog. It was a little worse for wear but it seemed to be fine. Considering I dragged it under my car it was quite friendly to me! :~) It looks like a stray and it was all Jamey could do to not feed it. :~(

I didn't do a whole lot this week. I was either at work or working on my ESL stuff... I know I lead a boring life! :~) Jamey is so good to me!! :~) He has been tidying up the room for me while I'm at work and sometimes making supper for me. He also did laundry for me when I was at work! :~) Yeah, I just had to brag on my Baby! :~) Oh, and sometimes when I get off work he rubs my feet for me! He does such a good job of that and makes my feet feel so much better! I don't know what I'd do without my sweetie! :~) Ok, now I guess I'm done for now... I can't think of anything else right now. And maybe, just maybe I should try to settle down to go to sleep! :~)

0 comments: