THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Hair...

I have been lazy about posting lately. Well, I thought that I would get to post once a week to start with... Then my assignment for the ESL training came back with something more I had do. Not that I mind doing more with it, it's just that I thought that I had done what I needed to do to pass it. Unfortunately, I hadn't done enough. I was really mad that day, so I didn't feel like posting... I didn't feel like doing anything! :~} I have also been working a lot lately. This week I'll be working for 35 hours. I'll work for 22 hours next week! :~) That's a good thing, but I have to get used to working again!



Something that's new... Jamey cut my hair!! :~) I'd been wanting a trim... Ok, more than a trim. I wanted my hair to end around my shoulders. Jamey was kind enough to cut it for me! :~) He did a really good job at it too! I wanted to try some curl gel that Jamey's aunt had given me for Christmas, so I tried it with my new cut... I think it looks really cute! An added bonus with the cut is that I wear it down a whole lot more and I can't get it into a bun!! :~) Jamey and I are both happy about that! I think it makes me look a little younger too. Maybe that's because it's been about 4 years since I've had my hair this short.
I fixed a swimsuit top for my boss at Peebles, and she paid my for it... I don't handle the money in Jamey's and my relationship for a reason. I went and spent the money on a cute top that was marked down at work! :~) Oops! I should probably try to settle down so I can get to sleep... I have to work about 7 hours tomorrow. Not a lot, but it will get me tired if I don't sleep! :~)

0 comments: