THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ummm...

Yeah, I know that I haven't posted anything in a few days. It's because I have been spending the time on the computer working on my last assignment for the ESL certificate. I turned my last one in on Monday morning and got it back this morning... I PASSED!!!! :~D I got a 19.5 out of a possible 20 points!!! :~D My final score is 90.5 out of 100 possible points! :~) Yeah, I'm excited about it! Now all I have to do is wait for them to mail me my certificate. I'm going to feel a little weird not having anything to study for when I get off work. Oh well, I'll deal with it! ;~)

This Friday all of Jamey's family is going to a reunion in GA! I'm looking forward to it! It will be fun to go somewhere and meet new people... Not to mention that they will have all sorts of yummy food there. The only thing is that it's on the same day as my Grandpa's birthday and Kannel family reunion. I haven't seen some of my cousins for years now, but we knew and were planning for this GA trip way before we knew that they were going to do something for my Grandpa's birthday. Luckily, my sister will be able to go up and help celebrate. :~)

Tomorrow is one of my co-worker's birthday so I decided to make some peanut butter squares. :~) OK, so I had been thinking about them for a while now... But hey, a birthday is as good an excuse as any to make them! :~) Not that you really NEED an excuse to make something chocolate! :~)

Well, I'd better go see if they have to be cut up yet. That and I need to get going to bed cause I have to work tomorrow from 10-4. Then I have to pack. And get some sleep for Friday's long car trip to GA!! :~D

1 comments:

Sarah D. said...

Send me some pb squares! =)