THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oops...

Sorry about the nonexistent blogging as of late... This China move has got me a little preoccupied. We've been getting things in order for our trip... I'll try my best to keep up with the blog. I'll most likely have some free time over there and some interesting experiences! :~) Jamey and I are leaving the 21st of this month and for the last week and a half we have been staying with my family in Ohio. Jamey, Ira, Philip, Lydia and I played what we like to call "barn ball" or poor man's squash! :~) That was fun! Haven't played that in a while! On Friday we'll be traveling down to visit with my sister for a day before heading back to TN. I know this is a short post, but I want to spend all the time I can with my family! :~)

0 comments: